4 Reasons Why You Should Worship Madonna

So now I'm left here to explain why such an amazing women should be adored. I know what you're thinking. Out of all the people in the world, why her? What's so special about Madonna? Well...




1.

She was friends with Keith Haring, who was one of the most awesome people alive.
Madonna even believed to have performed at one of his birthday parties, singing one of her debut songs 'dress you up', she hadn't been known then and people were curious to know who this girl was. Keith promised everyone that she was going to be a huge success some day. Well I guess he was right!



Photo of Madonna performing at Keith Harings' party, also 
wearing an outfit with his artwork on it.



2.
She was in the amazing movie 'Desperately Seeking Susan'.
I mean look at the clothes she wears in that film! With about 1000 bangles and the Hendrix jacket? 
Her style was the best. Basically just watch the film.










3.
Listen to these addictive songs:





(Those are just few of so many songs that I love from her)



4. 

LOOK AT THIS WOMENS' STYLE!
I'm just gonna let the pictures do the talking.





















Hope you enjoyed this post, it's quite different to what I would post normally but yeah:)

Love Jade x


Comments

Popular Posts