Ma Burfday

Yes I did deliberately spell birthday 'burfday'. Basically my two closest long time friends came round mine and we did a bit of looking round town, did some hair chalks and went crazy with my camera!


Arty farty.



Who needs an actual cake?


Oh wow.

I dont know why I am uploading minging pictures of myself really. I am humiliation proof.


I love how Joys' eyes are open so it looks like I am really enjoying kissing my teddy Totoro??!

AMAZING HAIRDRESSING SKILLS THERE.


Jamies looking lovely while I thought it was a funny face pic.

Grumpy.

I love the blurryness (blurryness?) in the background. Idk looks art farty okay?!!



I loved the results of my hair chalk (thanks to Joy) but my hair was explosive city that day so I had to have a hat on to keep it out of control!



Joy made me a CD of songs that we like and some other recommendations and I love it! 



Here are the songs on the CD!



Jade x




Comments

  1. awh these look so good!! glad you had a good time :)
    but really though? in that one that's 5 up from the bottom I look like a serial killer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts